Overcoming Common Problems
What people say is not always what they think or feel. But, their gestures do give away their true intentions. For those who know how to read it, the body speaks volumes.
This book, packed with the latest research and
detailed illustrations, has a strong focus on
personal relationships and shows:
• How to make a positive impression on others
• How to interview and negotiate successfully
• How to tell if someone is lying
• How to read between the lines of what is said
• How to use body language to get what you want
• How to recognize love-signs and power-plays
DAVID COHEN is a psychologist and editor of Psychology Today. He is author of the best-seller How to Succeed in Psychometric Tests.