- Payment must be made in full before shipment of item .
- India Book House offers these payment methods: credit card and PayPal
- Reimbursement of any invoiced amount will be made using the payment method selected by the Customer.
- For credit card payments, Myindiabookhouse.com accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Invoiced amounts will be blocked on the Customer’s credit card on the date the order is placed and will be charged on the date the goods are shipped.
- If the Customer selects PayPal, the goods will be shipped subject to the receipt of the payment confirmation by PayPal.
- Delivered goods will remain the property of Myindiabookhouse.com until all receivables under the order have been paid.
- Your credit card data is processed and saved by the certified payment service provider
in compliance with the credit card industry’s strictest security requirements, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This means that your personal and card-related data also is protected by the highest standard of data protection security.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
- Delivery time can vary depending on the stock status mentioned on Myindiabookhouse.
- com reserves the right to make reasonable partial deliveries. In this case, Myindiabookhouse.com will inform the Customer in the shipment confirmation.
- As part of the order process, Myindiabookhouse.com will notify the Customer of the delivery period. Myindiabookhouse.com will notify the Customer promptly of any delivery delay resulting from force majeure or other incidents for which Myindiabookhouse.com is not responsible and will provide the Customer with a reasonable new delivery period in line with the circumstances of the delay. In the event the goods cannot be delivered within such new delivery period for reasons for which Myindiabookhouse.com is not responsible, Myindiabookhouse.com can rescind customer’s order in whole or in part. In this case, Myindiabookhouse.com will reimburse the Customer promptly for all payments made. If the Customer cannot be expected to accept the delayed delivery, the Customer can rescind the order by notifying Myindiabookhouse.com in text form (by letter, fax or e-mail).
- The Customer can reserve goods marked as not available in the online shop by clicking on the Reserve button. Myindiabookhouse.com will notify the Customer by e-mail when the goods are available and will provide the Customer with a link to begin the order process.
Refund and Cancellation:
- Items shipped from Myindiabookhouse.com can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. Please check shipping invoices for any specific item-associated return policies.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If items are returned in the same condition that were shipped in, then the customer will be entitled for a refund. The refund can either be used towards another purchase or can be credited back to same payment method used during purchase.
- Cancellation of orders needs to be done before they are shipped or within 24 hours of placing an order whichever is earlier. If there is no request received for cancellation within this period, Myindiabookhouse.com will ship out the order as planned and holds no responsibility for shipment costs related to the item’s return.
- Items must be shipped to the location specified at the time of authorization.
- Returns must have an RA number on the return label Attn field.
- Tracking information must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with the RA# as the subject line.
- Items must be returned within 15 business days from the date of purchase .
- Shipping & Handling is not refundable
- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Myindiabookhouse.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Myindiabookhouse.com. It will notify you of the following:
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
Change/correct any data we have about you. Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- The goods in the online shop are offered to end consumers exclusively. Therefore, Myindiabookhouse.com expressly reserves the right to offer and deliver goods to the Customer in regular household quantities only. For the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions (i) “Consumer” means any natural person entering into a purchase agreement for purposes that do not predominantly concern his/her business or self-employed activities, and (ii) “Entrepreneur” means any natural or legal person or legal partnership entering into the contract in the pursuit of his/her/its business or self-employed activities.